15 Unique Argument Research Paper Topics For College Students
- Women sports should be promoted more
- Celebrities should endorse health foods
- People who curse are more honest than people who don’t
- Hospitals should have comedy shows
- Petulant parents make diligent children
- Rock bottom is the best place to be
- No diet works indefinitely
- Sex in marketing should be prohibited
- Pornography should be banned
- Division in religion is essential
- Tolerance of other cultures will never be completely achieved
- Home schooling should become the norm
- Atheism doesn’t make sense
- Aborting children with Down syndrome is unethical
- We need younger politicians
Why are so many sports still dominated by men? What can be done to promote women’s rugby, soccer, and cricket?
Argue that celebrities should be endorsing health foods instead of unhealthy brands such as fizzy drinks and fast food brands.
Discuss how keeping in one’s frustration shows a lack of honesty in people.
Make the argument that creating laughter and joy in hospitals is the best way to make people well.
Show how strict, sometimes irascible parents turn their kids into submissive, well-disciplined individuals.
Persuade your reader that the lowest point of one’s life is the best place to start building themselves up.
Criticize the diet industry and condemn all diets as futile money-making schemes.
Tell your reader about the manipulation and harm caused by over-sexualized adverts.
Convince your reader that pornography is not a valid expression of sexual freedom and that it should be prohibited.
Argue that religious differences are an important part of the world’s diversity.
Show how racism will never be completely obliterated in our society and in other countries. Talk about ways it will decrease, but never come to a complete end no matter how far we come.
Persuade your reader that home schooling is so superior to public schooling, that it should be the norm.
Show your reader how illogical atheism is and convince him or her to convert to agnosticism instead.
Do we have the right to choose to end the life of a child who has Down syndrome? Convince your reader that making this choice is grossly immoral—even if he or she is for against regular abortion.
Show your reader that younger politicians will make a positive difference in our political arenas.